New Year’s Eve
Monday, December 31st
We will be open for lunch from 11am to 3pm.
– New Year’s Eve Buffet Dinner 4pm-11pm Adults $39 and Children 3-10 $14
Buffet includes Appetizer Station, Carving Station, Entree Station, Sides and Dessert Stations.
– Special Menu available for those not wanting buffet.
– Ring in the New Year with DJ Bump from 10pm to 1am. No Cover Charge
*Reservations recommended. Please call 302-539-8710
*Our regular menu and second season specials Fried Oysters and Smoked Bacon Wrapped Scallops will not be available.
New Year’s Day
Tuesday, January 1st
We will have our Breakfast Buffet from 9am to 12pm featuring Omelet & Waffle Stations (Adults $13 Kids (3-10) $7)
– From 12pm to 9pm we will be serving our Traditional New Year’s Day Special – Roast Pork & Bread Dressing with Sauerkraut and One Side for Only $14.
– Complimentary Lucky Hopping John Black eyed Peas on New Year’s Day
– Second Season Specials, Cottage Fried Chicken & BBQ Baby Back Ribs will be available at 4pm
– New Year’s Day Celebration 1230pm to 4pm with DJ Bump
Also Join Team Cottage for the Annual Leo Brady Exercise like the Eskimos Swim!
Sign Up Now!
All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet!
Every Sunday • 9am – 12:30pm
$13 Adults • $7 Kids ages 3-10
Items on the Buffet Include:
Seasoned Scrambled Eggs, Bacon & Sausage, Creamed Chipped Beef & Biscuits, Pancakes & Crunchy French Toast, Cottage Tater Tots, Sugared Donut Holes, Glazed Cinnamon Apples, Fresh Baked Scones, Fruit and Yogurt Bar, Toast It Yourself Station, Oven Fresh Muffins, Omelet Station & Waffle Bar, Oat Meal with Toppings Bar, and Sausage Gravy
Roast Turkey Dinner | $13
• Served With Homemade Bread Dressing, Mashed Potatoes With Gravy, Cranberry Sauce And Choice Of One Additional Side
Roast Turkey Drumstick | $10
• Served With Homemade Bread Dressing, Mashed Potatoes With Gravy And Cranberry Sauce
Fried Oyster Dinner | $16
• Local Chesapeake Oysters Lightly Fried And Served With Choice Of Two Sides
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Scallops | $16
• House Smoked Served On Top Of Bacon And Cheddar Mashers And Choice Of One Side
Cottage Fried Chicken | $13
•4 Piece Served Hot And Crispy With Choice Of Two Sides
Barbecue Baby Back Ribs | $13
• Half A Rack Of Meaty Pork Ribs Smothered In Smoky Jack Daniel’s Barbecue Sauce Served With Choice Of Two Sides
Fried Shrimp Dinner | $15
• Served With Choice Of Two Sides
Shrimp & Crab Imperial | $17
• Served On A Bed Of Spinach And Topped With Imperial Sauce, Choice Of Two Sides
Prime Rib Dinner | 8 oz $17; 12oz $20
• 8 Ounces $17 12 Ounces $20 Served With Choice Of Two Sides
Lobster, Shrimp And Bacon Mac N Cheese | $19
• Served With Garlic Bread And A Side Salad
Fish Fry! | $16
• Choice Of Cod, Flounder Or A Combination Served With Choice Of Two Sides
Seafood Every Day!
Fresh Sea Scallops, Award Winning Crab Cakes, The Best Fried Oysters, and our most popular Cream of Crab Soup
Monday: 23oz Country Ride Draft, Absolut Mandrin Crush
$7 23oz Country Ride Draft,
$7 Absolut Mandrin Crush
Tuesday: 23oz Lagunitas Draft, Orange Margarita Crush
$6.50 23oz Lagunitas Draft,
$7 Orange Margarita Crush
Wednesday: 23oz Blue’s Golden Ale Draft, Absolut Ruby Red Crush
$7 23oz Blue’s Golden Ale Draft,
$7 Absolut Ruby Red Crush
Thursday: 23oz Evolution Lot 3 IPA, Absolut Lemon Crush
$7 23oz Evolution Lot 3 IPA Draft,
$7 Absolut Lemon Crush
Friday: 23oz Blue Moon Draft, WineApple Slushie
$6.50 23oz Blue Moon Draft,
$7 WineApple Slushie
Saturday: 230z Blue Moon Draft, Sunburn Soother
$6.50 230z Blue Moon Draft,
$7 Sunburn Soother
Sunday: 23oz Summer Shandy Draft, Absolut Bloody Mary
$6.50 23oz Summer Shandy Draft,
$5.50 Absolut Bloody Mary
*Choice of plain, pepper, or citron vodkas
Housemade Summer Sangria $5.50
*Recipes will vary