Roast Turkey Dinner | $12
• our famous hand carved turkey served with bread dressing and gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and one additional side dish.
Roast Turkey Drumstick | $10
• a 20oz drumstick served with bread dressing, mashed potatoes, turkey gravy and cranberry sauce.
Monday “All About Oysters”
Fried Oyster Dinner | $15
• fresh and local Chesapeake Oysters served with choice of two sides.
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Scallops | $16
• house smoked scallops wrapped with bacon and served on top of bacon cheddar mashers and your choice of one additional side dish.
Tuesday – Chicken and Ribs “Trivia Night”
Cottage Fried Chicken | $12
• hot and crispy 4 piece chicken dinner served with choice of two sides.
BBQ Baby Back Ribs | $13
• a half rack of meaty pork ribs that is slow cooked and smothered in smokey Jack Daniels BBQ sauce. Served with choice of two sides.
Wednesday “Shrimp Happens”
Starting September 27th
Fried Shrimp Dinner | $15
• lightly battered and deep fried, served with choice of two sides
Shrimp & Crab Imperial | $17
• shrimp topped with crab meat and imperial sauce, served on a bed of spinach. Served with choice of two sides.
Thursday – Surf or Turf Night
8oz Prime Rib Dinner | $16
• served with rosemary au jus and choice of two side dishes.
Lobster & Shrimp Mac and Cheese | $19
Fish Fry | $15
• choice of Cod, Flounder or a combination of each and deep fried in Yuengling Beer tempura batter, served with choice of two sides.
Grilled Key West Salmon | $15
New Year’s Eve
Join us New Year’s Eve!
Buffet Dinner & Limited Menu Available 4pm-11pm.
Adults $38.00 | Children Age 4-10 $13.00
Shrimp Cocktail, Fresh Oyster Shooters, Salad Bar, Lobster Bisque, Crab Salad Stuffed Roma Tomatoes, and Deviled Eggs
Carving Area featuring Prime Rib & Pork Loin stuffed with Cranberry Apple Dressing
Lump Crab Cakes, Beer Battered Rockfish, Key West Salmon, Lobster and Bacon Mac & Cheese, Smoked Bacon Wrapped Scallops, Pot Roast with Brown Gravy, Shrimp & Grits, and Chicken Marsala
Asparagus, Honey Pancetta Brussel Sprouts, Baked Yams, and Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Made to order Bananas Foster, and Assorted Mini Desserts
*Beverages and Gratuity Not Included. Last seating of 10pm includes champagne toast and party favors.
Limited Menu Also Available (does not include buffet)
Twin Lobster Tails Key West Style $28
Broiled Sea Scallops with Crab Imperial $26
Stuffed Flounder $22
Mary Lou’s Meatloaf $15
All limited menu items come with mashed potatoes, fresh asparagus and our popular mini muffins.
Call 302-539-8710 or you may reserve through the Hostess.
New Year’s Eve Drink Specials
Grey Goose flavored vodka (Pear, Black Cherry, Orange, or Citron), with your favorite mixer for only $6 or chilled and served up for $10
Prosecco—Ruffino, Italy $18 half bottle
New Year’s Day
Breakfast Buffet 9am-12:30pm
Children 3-10 $7
Traditional New Year’s Day Special 12pm-10pm
Roast Pork and Bread Dressing with Sauerkraut and One Side $14
Complimentary Hopping John Black-Eyed Peas will be served with all food items.
*We will still have our Monday dinner specials – Fried Oysters and Bacon Wrapped Scallops starting at 4pm.
Seafood Every Day!
Fresh Sea Scallops, Award Winning Crab Cakes, The Best Fried Oysters, and our most popular Cream of Crab Soup
Happy Hour Every Day!
Discounted Drinks & Happy Hour Food Prices
$6.75 “Poffen” Burger
– A delicious 1/2lb. burger cooked the way you liked it! Served with hand cut fries & coleslaw.
$6.75 Tom’s Grilled Chicken Sandwich
– Tom’s special marinade keeps this char-grilled chicken breast juicy.
$6 Daily Bar Special
– Ask your bartender what we’re serving!
*Available in the bar only.
All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet!
Every Sunday • 9am – 12:30pm
$13 Adults • $7 Kids ages 3-10
Items on the Buffet Include:
Seasoned Scrambled Eggs, Bacon & Sausage, Creamed Chipped Beef & Biscuits, Pancakes & Crunchy French Toast, Cottage Tater Tots, Sugared Donut Holes, Glazed Cinnamon Apples, Fresh Baked Scones, Fruit and Yogurt Bar, Toast It Yourself Station, Oven Fresh Muffins, Omelet Station & Waffle Bar, Oat Meal with Toppings Bar, and Sausage Gravy